Are you a high school student who wants to get college credit while you complete high school?

If you’re a high school student (from a public or private school or home-school), John Wesley University offers dual enrollment to highly-qualified students so you get college credit while finishing high school.  Dual enrollment (also sometimes called early admission) lets you study at John Wesley while completing your high school studies.

Eligibility Requirements

You must:

  • Be at least a junior, with a grade point average of 3.2 or higher;
  • Complete the required admission procedures;
  • Obtain a recommendation from your high school administrator or guidance counselor, or your home-school advisor prior to application;
  • Earn a grade of “C” or better for any course work taken at John Wesley University.

Contact our Admissions Office for more information, a tour or answers to your questions. 336-821-2474 /


You are not eligible for federal financial aid until you finish high school.