We want you to develop your leadership skills.
You want to participate in your school.
The Student Ambassador Program lets you do both!
STUDENT AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
- Student Ambassadors promote understanding and cooperation between students and their faculty/staff members – actually within John Wesley University as a whole.
- Student Ambassadors help coordinate student activities and participation.
- Student Ambassadors represent you and gives you a forum to express yourself.
- Student Ambassadors become the face of the University through recruiting, networking and university planning.
- Student Ambassadors lead in promoting a Christian attitude in all John Wesley University activities.
Every year, students apply to be Student Ambassadors, and those who are selected by the Student Services Office, then, provide leadership in promoting the general welfare of John Wesley University, recognizing student achievement and sponsoring special events and activities.