Congratulations! You’ve been accepted at John Wesley University.
Now what? Well, use the following checklist as a start, and make it fit your situation:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Complete your FAFSA. We give you clear instructions on the Financial Info page.
- Send your final high school transcript.
- Review your health insurance to make sure you’ve got the coverage you need. Get the immunizations you need – check out our Immunizations Page.
- Visit John Wesley University’s campus. Make a tour appointment here. We’ve provided useful information to you on our Campus Life and Visitors pages.
- Register for classes.
- Find a place to live. If you are interested in on campus housing, be sure to complete John Wesley’s Housing Application and submit your Housing Deposit ($100).
- Check out our Local Resources page to become familiar with High Point, NC, and the surrounding area – your new home for a while.
- IMPORTANT: Get our John Wesley email and start monitoring what you receive. It’s the main way we communicate with you.
- Calendar your deadlines and important school dates (both academic and student life events).
- Update your personal information, emergency contacts and addresses by logging in with this link: kanopysis.com using your unique login information.
- Review our Catalog. You may get a better feel for your academic plan as you work toward graduation!